Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
Planned Parenthood of Georgia's mission is to ensure that every child is a wanted child and to protect reproductive health by providing comprehensive, medically-accurate sex education and quality health care, while advocating for the reproductive rights of women, men and families.
We Believe: • in trusting individuals and providing them with the information they need to make well informed decisions about sexuality, family planning and childbearing.
• in the right to sexual and reproductive self-determination that is non-coercive, non-exploitive, and responsible.
• that children flourish best in families and communities where they are nurtured, honored, and loved.
• in passion - for change, for justice, for easing the plight of others, for caring, for living our convictions, and for confronting inhumane acts.
• in action - to make things happen and to improve people's lives and circumstances.
• in inclusion and diversity - and the power and knowledge they confer.
• in acting courageously, especially as allies with those who have little or no voice and little or no power.