Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
We are involved in the following:
• Conducting outreach and Psychosocial counselling – Targeting street children, abused children, children involved in child labour and people living with HIV/AID/TB.
• Education and Capacity building – Targeting orphans and vulnerable children, Salem staff and volunteers.
• Skills training – Targeting street children and youths
• Rehabilitation programmes and psychosocial support. We run transit homes were we accommodate children as the undergo rehabilitation – Targeting street children and abused children
• Care and support (Home based care) for People Living with HIV/AIDS more especially children.
• Advocacy in children rights, child labour issues, stigma and discrimination against People Living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHAs).
• Sports and Recreation for the orphans and vulnerable children