Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
Our overall aim is to reverse the destructive cycle of school failure and the exodus of new educators and school children from public schools.
1) Train new teachers, counselors, social workers and parents in methods of group leadership that can help school children redirect the powerful and often violent feelings that arise throughout their school day;
2) Reverse the destructive cycle of school failure and violence and promote constructive emotional communication in schools;
3) Increase student and teacher retention in public schools;
4) Investigate the group dynamics that unfold in school settings and their impact on learning, relationships, violence and retention;
5) Work with institutions of higher learning to develop graduate courses for teachers, counselors and social workers focusing on group dynamics and group leadership;
6) Publish findings on group dynamics in school settings.