Since 1977, KCCEB has worked with Korean American and other communities of the Bay Area to develop community- based resources through education, advocacy, and direct services.
To realize its mission, KCCEB:
- Provides cultural and language appropriate direct services to immigrant communities.
- Collaborates with other organizations and agencies to create effective education and advocacy programs that benefit the community.
- Facilitates the process by which the community can advocate for itself, and in doing so, works to develop community leadership.
- Promotes the health and well-being of our community by actively supporting respect for one another and all communities.
- Promotes innovative and constructive responses to community needs by maintaining an open and inclusive stance towards developments and events impacting our communities.