Transforming Uganda by creating healthier communities through education, better agricultural practices, community development programs and skills support.
AREAS OF FOCUS/ OUR SERVICE SECTORS
- Orphaned and helpless children
- Life skills and economic empowerment
- Water and sanitation
- Health and safety
Core objectives for which the organization is established are
- To create awareness to vulnerable communities, orphans and vulnerable children to realize their rights like the right to health, education, healthy environment and protection from sexual exploitation and abuse
- To directly or indirectly involve in practicing modern methods of agriculture with the intent to grow agricultural products for both domestic and commercial benefit to the community, organization, and engaging in climate change activities.
- To provide pre-primary, secondary, university education and vocational skills for imparting market oriented skills in children to enable self-sustenance.
- To institute and run academic discipline related institutions intended to benefit unfortunate communities in Africa
- To establish, run and own integrated health centers for vulnerable communities
- To promote vocational skills which enhance self-sustainability in communities
- To encourage, establish, run and manage community saving groups with the intention of promoting self-liability in communities
- To promote culture through art, dance and drama and initiate income generating projects for the people like art and craft, pottery, artisans, knitting, tailoring, hand crafts and diversity cultural heritage and values.