Fondo Comunitario Monteverde
Provincia de Puntarenas
To unite diverse resources, shareholders and strategies in order to support and promote sustainable initiatives within the Monteverde region.
Create quality of life and a more sustainable community through the efforts and collaboration of all Monteverde.
The aim of the Community Fund is as follows:
1. Create innovative opportunities to contribute to the sustainable development of the region;
2. Support and encourage programs that promote community-based environmental conservation and grassroots development initiatives based on community priorities;
3. Promote communication between the various sectors of the community and external actors;
4. Strengthen organized community groups for the conceptualization, training, implementation, evaluation and adaptation of projects;
5. Establish monitoring and evaluation processes for the Fund’s programs and the projects supported by it so that those involved can visualize their progress towards their goals.
¿Trabajas para Fondo Comunitario Monteverde? Convertirse en administrador