Fondo Comunitario Monteverde
- Provincia de Puntarenas
To unite diverse resources, shareholders and strategies in order to support and promote sustainable initiatives within the Monteverde region.
Create quality of life and a more sustainable community through the efforts and collaboration of all Monteverde.
The aim of the Community Fund is as follows:
1. Create innovative opportunities to contribute to the sustainable development of the region;
2. Support and encourage programs that promote community-based environmental conservation and grassroots development initiatives based on community priorities;
3. Promote communication between the various sectors of the community and external actors;
4. Strengthen organized community groups for the conceptualization, training, implementation, evaluation and adaptation of projects;
5. Establish monitoring and evaluation processes for the Fund’s programs and the projects supported by it so that those involved can visualize their progress towards their goals.