Slogan: "Promoting peace through body art."
Vision & Mission: incite a cultural revolution against conflict/violence by growing a community of individuals who want to declare their commitment to peace/nonviolence via tattoos.
Inked for Peace revolves around 5 things:
- Offer ways for people to celebrate overcoming conflict/violence in their past
- Offer ways for people to declare their commitment to peace/nonviolence for their future
- Offer removals or coverups of tattoos that promote conflict
- Offer both permanent and temporary tattoos specific to causes that promote peace
- Offer tattooists an avenue for charity work and drawing in more clients
- Ensure volunteer tattooists are being adequately thanked for their generosity
- Assist in the healing process by capturing peace-inspiring stories behind tattoos
- Maintain avenues for people to share their stories of healing and courage through body art
- Foster individual and collective development through shared experiences
- Encourage caring for ourselves and all humanity
Through a highly recognizable, branded presence, Inked for Peace bridges two divergent industries - peace and tattoos.