The Duke Environmental Leadership Master of Environmental Management (DEL-MEM) program offers working professionals the opportunity to continue their education, advance their careers, and become leaders in their organizations.
The innovative, flexible format of this online program lets participants maintain their careers and personal lives while earning a master’s degree over the course two years (four semesters).
The DEL-MEM provides:
- Relevant Curriculum. Through individual and group coursework, and your master’s project, you will tackle real-life case studies containing problems and solutions directly related to your current job.
- Multidisciplinary Approach. By utilizing Duke’s resources in environmental science, engineering, policy and business, the DEL-MEM will give you insight into the many aspects of environmental issues.
- Experienced, Diverse Participants. We are committed to admitting a diverse student body comprised of high-potential environmental professionals – enabling you to network and exchange ideas with colleagues in your field.
- Top Notch Faculty. You will learn from recognized experts in the field – faculty committed to education, whose research and publications affect our most important environmental and natural resource challenges.
- Flexible, Innovative Format. We understand that you need to keep learning to advance towards your goals. Through a combination of online and traditional learning, the DEL-MEM allows you to update your education while maintaining a commitment to your job and family.
- Leadership Development. “Leadership in Environmental Management” is a central theme incorporated throughout the DEL curriculum. You will have the opportunity to assess and enhance your leadership skills within courses and through a workshop in Washington, DC, that features prominent leaders from the private, public and not-for-profit sectors.
- Immediate Results. Since you will be working while studying, you can immediately apply what you learn to the benefit of your career and your organization or agency.
For more details, please visit our website at: https://nicholas.duke.edu/programs/masters/mem-online