Cause4 champions new ways of scaling up charities and social enterprises supporting them to change and grow. A small team but with big ambition and a big heart, it’s not the size of project that matters to us but whether it can make an impact. Provoking change is at the heart of our mission. Cause4 works in partnership with corporations, charities and people to develop important projects, create new business models, as well as to raise vital funds working across the charity, arts, sports and education sectors.
Since set up in May 2009, Cause4 has raised over £56 million for clients and is committed to helping attract the best graduate talent to work on some of the charitable sector’s most pressing issues. As a social enterprise and certified B-Corporation, Cause4 measures its social impact based on the level of income achieved for clients, and the associated impact of programmes across multiple beneficiary communities.
• Curious – our culture seeks to foster ideas, encourage considered risk-taking and support creativity that will achieve the best results.
• Ambitious – we actively encourage partnerships and collaboration, supporting organisations to be open to change in a fast-changing environment.
• United – we put team-working and collaboration at the heart of all our work.
• Straight-talking – we are straightforward and honest, and our communications are simple and jargon-free.
• Entrepreneurial – we aim to develop dynamic and entrepreneurial business models that support sustainable and cost-effective programmes for charities.
Cause4 champions new ways of scaling up charities and social enterprises supporting them to change and grow. A small team but with big ambition and a big heart, it’s not the size of project that matters to us but whether it can make an impact…