Engage people. Inspire belief. Incite action.
Incite uses advertising for good.
Our marketing campaigns are local. We focus on improving lives in the communities which we live. How do we do that?
- We encouraged over 74,000 teens to sign a safe driving pledge.
- We helped push 6 education reform bills into law.
- We spoke with over 500 homeowners regarding water conservation.
- We screened 120 veterans for lung cancer, identifying and directing 24 cases to life-saving care.
- We distributed over 18,000 condoms on college campuses and at concerts.
- We tested over 400 people at on-site events for HIV/AIDS.
- We sized and provided over 4,000 children with bike helmets.
- We filled 2 airplanes with WWII veterans and sent them to D.C. to view war monuments.
- Our campaigns have raised over $2,000,000 for nonprofit and community organizations.