The mission of SW Community Health Center is to assure quality health services to those lacking adequate resources to access necessary care. We do this by:
- serving as a safety-net clinic that provides basic health services, including preventive care and chronic disease management;
- utilizing the volunteer skills of health professionals and community members to provide quality care in a safe, reassuring and culturally-sensitive manner;
- providing referrals for necessary care that exceeds our scope of practice; and
- advocating for quality health services for all.
All people have access to quality basic health services regardless of their income, ethnicity or social circumstances.
- Equity - All people deserve access to quality health care.
- Respect - Each one of us - whether receiving or providing care - has dignity and is treated with respect.
- Accountability - We are stewards of the community’s trust, dollars and services. The services we provide have value.
- Reciprocity - A healthy community is a strong community. The services we provide not only address the health needs of our neighbors but enrich the lives of those providing care and support.