Southwest Community Health Center Portland OR
7754 SW Capital HWY
266 W Main St Hillsboro OR 97123
The mission of SW Community Health Center is to assure quality health services to those lacking adequate resources to access necessary care. We do this by:
- serving as a safety-net clinic that provides basic health services, including preventive care and chronic disease management;
- utilizing the volunteer skills of health professionals and community members to provide quality care in a safe, reassuring and culturally-sensitive manner;
- providing referrals for necessary care that exceeds our scope of practice; and
- advocating for quality health services for all.
All people have access to quality basic health services regardless of their income, ethnicity or social circumstances.Our Values
- Equity - All people deserve access to quality health care.
- Respect - Each one of us - whether receiving or providing care - has dignity and is treated with respect.
- Accountability - We are stewards of the community’s trust, dollars and services. The services we provide have value.
- Reciprocity - A healthy community is a strong community. The services we provide not only address the health needs of our neighbors but enrich the lives of those providing care and support.