Buscar

Organización

Partners in Personal Assistance (PPA)

Ann Arbor, MI | http://www.annarborppa.org
Se unió en septiembre 2011

Acerca de


PPA's mission is to empower people with disabilities to live self-directed lives by enabling them to determine, in partnership with their family and personal assistants, the support they need to live in their own homes.  94% of our clients, called Consumer Partners, are funded by Medicaid, while the remaining 6% pay privately.


PPA's mission is to empower people with disabilities to live self-directed lives by enabling them to determine, in partnership with their family and personal assistants, the support they need to live in their own homes.  94% of our clients…

Temáticas Incluídas

  • Discapacidad
  • Adultos Mayores

Ubicación

  • 3840 Packard #150
    Ann Arbor, MI 48108

Únete a Idealist

Regístrate hoy para acceder a tus organizaciones favoritas y recibe alertas por email cuando se publiquen nuevas oportunidades.