Anderson Lights of Hope, LLC is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended. The specific purpose of Anderson Lights of Hope shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- To recruit volunteer advocates, to support the disabled
- To promote advocacy for the disadvantaged individuals
- To provide training, and education for individuals to further their career and positively influence the community
- To maximize our impact on current efforts, we may seek to work along side other non-profit organizations which fall under the 501(c)(3) section for the internal revenue code and are operated exclusively for educational and charitable purposes
- To, at times, per the discretion of the board of directors, we may provide internships or volunteer opportunities, which shall provide opportunities for involvement in said activities and programs in order to have a greater impact for change.