To protect and restore of native habitats of the Colorado Plateau through hands-on research, education, re-vegetation, and restoration.
- is an agriculturally-based 501(c)3 tax-exempt non-profit organization, founded in 1995.
- conducts professionally-led service-projects to restore ecosystem health to damaged lands.
- provides volunteer opportunities for the public that contribute to the long-term care of native wildlife habitats of the Colorado Plateau
- works with Federal agencies and private land owners to monitor wildlife habitat, and to restore, re-vegetate, and re-stabilize degraded areas
- provides environmental consulting, water-wise natural landscaping on private lands.
- conducts educational programs on natural history of the Colorado Plateau
- is a licensed outfitter with the U.S. Bureau of Land Management and National Forest Service