Princeton Academy of the Sacred Heart
Princeton Academy of the Sacred Heart, an independent Catholic lower and middle school for boys, is committed to academic excellence within the context of a faith-based community.
Our mission is to develop young men with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs. We stress the total development of each child: spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical.
Our philosophy is rooted in the 200-year tradition of the Society of the Sacred Heart, which educates children to become leaders of a just society by adhering to the following five goals:
- a personal and active faith in God
- a deep respect for intellectual values
- a social awareness that impels to action
- the building of community as a Christian value
- personal growth in an atmosphere of wise freedom