CONCERN FOR RURAL GIRLS DEVELOPMENT
BOX DK 401 DARKUMAN
Concern for Rural Girls Developmen is a registered, Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization based in Greater Accra Region of Ghana.
Our main aims are:
- To support provision of education on issues of stigma discrimination,
- To Rural Girls in assessing basic needs and life skills,
- To establish a Vocational Centre for Disabled Girl Child,
- To alleviate all vestiges of Ignorance, Poverty among Rural segment in the District,
- To organized the youth to serminars outside Ghana.
- Also to organized sernimers and workshorps for the youth's (venue)Ghana.
- To reduce Female students drop out rates and organized programs for Girls and Woman Who have left school prematurely and more. Therefore we need Support to forth fill these Vision, Please We need your Assistance.