Hablando de Filantropia (Talking about Philanthropy)
- San Juan
PMB 394, 100 Grand Paseos Blvd., Ste. 112
MISSION To educate about philanthropy by being an agent of change that inspires people to become proactively involved in philanthropy, volunteerism and/or community service.
VISION To be recognized in Puerto Rico and internationally as an example of a succesful radio program for philanthropic topics.
A society where philanthropy is valued in a different way, and where each person discovers the cause that he or she is most passionate about and collaborates with:
- In-kind donations
- Obtain positive and active attitude changes towards Philanthropy and the Third Sector
- Obtain more radio participation with a new type of radio programming
- Be a "voice" for Non-profit organizations
- Identify and promote new non-profits and those that are not easily recognized
- Aid and train other Non-profits in maximizing their presence on the internet
- Promote all types of events, campaigns, and philanthropic activities; where the representatives can also fortify and create alliances
Do you work for Hablando de Filantropia (Talking about Philanthropy)? Become an administrator