NFI Massachusetts, Inc.
NFI Massachusetts Inc. is a dedicated non-profit, human service agency which offers a highly diverse spectrum of community based programs for youth, families and adults. Those served include troubled adolescents with histories of abuse and neglect, serious emotional and/or behavioral problems and delinquent youth, in addition to adults with mental illness, acquired brain injuries or development disabilities. We also work with the families of our individual clients to maximize their involvement and assist them in supporting recovery.
NFI Massachusetts Inc. is proud of providing effective, high-quality services to people in need. The objective of all NFI Massachusetts programs is to assist individuals in achieving their maximum potential regardless of disability, to receive services in the least restrictive settings and to experience the full promise of community living.
NFI Massachusetts offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefit package. We have been chosen in the past to be the proud recipient of Massachusetts' best Places to Work award from the Boston Business Journal. We provide environments that allow for creativity, a sense of empowerment and many opportunities for advancement.
NFI Massachusetts Inc. offers a comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Affordable medical and dental coverage,
- Up to 6 weeks of vacation per year (three weeks for the first three years),
- Paid sick and holiday time,
- Tuition Reimbursement for traditional education, trainings, fees associated with licensure, professional memberships and more,
- Eligible provider offering Tuition Remission for undergraduate courses at Massachusetts state colleges and universities.
NFI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate the diversity of our clients and staff. We offer a wide variety of positions from entry level to licensed therapists. Training and advancement opportunities have resulted in employees turning their job with NFI MA into a rewarding career.
Potential employees are required to complete additional documentation per state and local regulations including but not limited to:
- Background checks and/or fingerprints
- Current physical and TB Test results
- Driving record
- Valid driver license and insurance