Illinois Public Health Institute
The Illinois Public Health Institute works through partnerships to promote prevention and improve public health systems that maximize health and quality of life for the people of Illinois.
The Illinois Public Health Institute:
• Advances prevention through public education and systems development;
• Develops and advocates for improved public health and prevention policies;
• Leads and strengthens state and local partnership action to improve health through prevention;
• Fosters community capacity through training and technical assistance;
• Assembles and disseminates data and information on public health and prevention; and
• Advocates for improved funding for prevention across all sectors to improve health outcomes statewide.