SolarCity DBA Tesla Energy
- Santa Ana
Believe in a Better Way with your career at SolarCity. SolarCity employees are driven by our mission to provide clean energy to families across the U.S. and inspired to truly save the planet – one home or business at a time. Beyond a welcoming atmosphere, SolarCity employees also work together to create an extremely positive and inspiring culture that brings in top talent, keeps drive and motivation high, and makes everyone excited to come to work each day. How many people can say their career is making a positive impact on our world today and for future generations? - WE CAN!
Join our team as a Field Energy Specialist and we will provide you with training you need to succeed and the independent leadership skills needed to launch your career to the next level- all while earning a base salary with uncapped commissions. SolarCity’s philosophy is to reward and promote top performers. During your first year, you will be mentored to become a top performer. With a strong desire to succeed, learn and grow, you will work with other smart and equally passionate team members dedicated to changing the world for the better, together. After you ramp and achieve your sales targets agreed upon by you and your Channel Account Manager, you will become eligible to be considered for a next step in your career with SolarCity.
• Engage customers regarding SolarCity’s clean energy solutions, including installation and inspection processes, saving and benefits etc.
• Drive the creation of in-store leads to meet personal and team sales goals and objectives
• Collaborate with Outside Solar Sales Consultants to confirm in-home appointments
• Set up SolarCity displays and collateral (must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.)
• Conduct in-store seminars and events for 20 or more people
• Work side-by-side with top sales producers and learning from them directly
• Positive attitude, resilient, high energy, passionate, competitive, and integrity required
• Dedication to provide superb customer service
• Articulate, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Weekend, evening and some holiday hours required
• Must be comfortable in an active face to face retail environment
• Min 18 years of age with a high school degree, college grads preferred
• Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision
• Prior experience generating customer leads preferred
• Tech aptitude: ability to maneuver through multiple web-based systems and platforms
• Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal and drug screen
We welcome over-achievers, leaders, and candidates who have been Peace Corps or Teach for America volunteers, college athletes, Eagle Scouts/Gold Award winners, military veterans, second career seekers, and community service leaders
Full and Part-Time Positions Available!
Benefits for Full-Time Positions
• Competitive compensation with many positions
• Paid training with the nation’s leader in solar power
• Full benefits package including health, vision, and dental insurance
• Attractive vacation, sick and holiday pay
• 401(k) savings plan for eligible positions
• Employee referral program
• Some positions eligible for equity
• Career path opportunities for top performers
SolarCity is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Do you work for SolarCity DBA Tesla Energy? Become an administrator