A kehilla that is open, where relationships matter. Congregation Beth Ami
enriches our lives, transforms our hearts, helps heal the world and sustains our Jewish heritage. We are deeply rooted in Jewish tradition and welcome all to our community for celebration, learning, education and prayer.
of this organization is to foster the growth and fuller expression of Jewish life in our community by:
- Nurturing Jewish culture, heritage and family life.
- Providing intellectual stimulation and ongoing Jewish education.
- Integrating Jewish law and ritual into modern life.
- Seeking spiritual and religious experiences.
- Developing a sense of community by working together while acknowledging and encouraging our diversity.
- Welcoming and inviting non-Jewish partners.
- Meeting social, recreational and human needs of people in all life stages.
- Developing commitment to extended Jewish community and Israel.
- Developing Jewish social conscience as a stimulus to social and political action.
- Developing positive relations with the general community.
- Providing and maintaining facilities and programs to accomplish these aims.