If you’re looking to launch a career in the social impact sector, it always helps to stay on top of conversations and trends. In this regard, Twitter is an incredibly helpful resource.
Here’s what caught our eye in #nonprofits and #socent this week. Join us as we chat about this topics on @IdealistCareers.
- Why is philanthropy so slow? via @NCRP
- The nonprofit sector needs disrupting…but how? via @JoanneFritz
- The MacArthur Foundation recognized seven nonprofits for their effectiveness and innovation via @MacFound
- Think you know everything about the sector? Here are 50 facts that might surprise youvia @Blackbaud
- The IRS has concerns about 501c4 political ad spending via @PNDBlog
- Businesses need to learn how to think like nonprofits via @NPQuartely
- Did you know February 27th was #WorldNGODay?
- We need businesses and nonprofits to tackle poverty…or do we? via @OutofPoverty
- Healing from the controversy surrounding its founder, Livestrong has a new vision via @newprofit
- Launching a social enterprise? You might need this $50K via @AmeriCorpsAlums
- Just because you’re the founder doesn’t mean you should be the CEO via @SocInnovators
- Is this the end of social impact bonds? via @WK_Kellogg_Fdn
Did you enjoy this post? There's plenty more where this came from! Subscribe here for updates.
by Allison Jones