Norlha Association is a non-religious, non-political and non-profit NGO dedicated to helping Tibetan people in Nepal and Tibet, and aims at improving their living conditions.
Norlha is a member of the Federation vaudoise de Cooperation (www.fedevaco.ch), a body mandated by the Swiss Development Agency (www.deza.ch) to ensure the distribution and the quality of development projects of Vaud's NGOs and that provide advice on the elevance and effectiveness of the projects.
We have been working since few years with local partners in Kham (Tibet) and Kathmandu (Nepal).
Our goals are to :
- Facilitate and provide basic education to children.
- Promote health care and hygiene by building hospitals and distribution centers which provide basic medicines and relevant education.
- Provide monetary assistance for emergency health needs, hospitalization and medical expenses.
- Support cultural conservation.
- Sensitize and inform the public opinion
All this is done in a sustainable and efficient way, and through a respectful and community approach.
Fundraising Coordinator Volunteer position (Volunteer Opportunity)
Head of IT ,Professional volunteer position, (30%) (Volunteer Opportunity)