UCLA Health School of Medicine
- Los Angeles
The faculty and students will actively collaborate to build a strong foundation which will include:
- Enthusiasm for life-long learning.
- Commitment to humanistic, compassionate, and ethical care of the individual and family.
- Skills in effective communication, and commitment to education, including teaching students, colleagues, patients and the community.
- Ongoing development of a broad and flexible base of knowledge and skills that integrates basic, clinical, social, and behavioral sciences with the art of medicine.
- An understanding of the scientific method, and an appreciation of its application to clinical practice as well as to research.
- Commitment to promote the health and well-being of the community, and an understanding of the special challenges and requirements of a diverse society.
- Ability to lead in their chosen fields, in settings of rapidly changing technology and societal needs.
- The ability to address complex societal and medical issues through a systematic, multidisciplinary, and collaborative approach.
Do you work for UCLA Health School of Medicine? Become an administrator