If you missed the Career Crush conversation I had in April with BossedUp's Emilie Aries, here is your opportunity to watch the replay!
Career Crush is an opportunity to watch a live online broadcast focused on authentic career stories from professionals in a variety of different fields and that professional was me!
During my conversation with BossedUp founder Emilie Aries, I shared stories of my beginnings as a career development professional at a private liberal arts college in New York, the positive impact a marketing background can have on one's job search, and how living a happy and sustainable life can translate to a happy career.
Some other key highlights:
- How knowing the two "C"s of career success - clarity and confidence- can improve your job search.
- Why your value and worth is not hinged on getting any particular job (even the one you want the most!)
- Why you might pursue a job you "like enough" in favor of a dream job
- How to draw boundaries around your time, particularly in regards to working during after-work hours and managing expectations around responding to after-work hours emails.
- What you miss out on when you are constantly connected to your email
By Victoria Crispo
Did you enjoy this post? There's plenty more where this came from! Subscribe here for updates.