Would you like to learn how to start a mutual group in your community? Or hear more about the work that local mutual aid groups are doing to help during the pandemic?
On March 16th, 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm EST, Idealist and Shareable invite you to a presentation and interactive discussion featuring case studies and guidance from Shareable’s free eBook, “Lessons from the First Wave: Resilience in the Age of COVID-19.”
The event will feature a presentation from Tom Llewellyn, co-author/editor of “Lessons from the First Wave” and host of The Response podcast. We will also hear from two mutual aid groups working to address COVID-19 in their communities, Invisible Hands and Mutual Aid Road Reps-Let’s Get Chatty Service.
Topics in the presentation include:
- How to start a local mutual aid network
- Community wealth building during the pandemic
- Crowdsourcing data to fight the pandemic
- Fostering community connection to reduce loneliness
- Navigating multiple crises at once
- Featured Mutual Aid Network Reports