City of New Orleans Office of Performance and Accountability
The mission of the Office of Performance and Accountability (OPA) is to promote better services to the citizens of New Orleans by utilizing data to:
- Develop operational improvements
- Make better-informed policy decisions
- Foster transparency in how City government is performing
- Build trust in government
- Promote accountability for delivering results to citizens
To accomplish this mission, the OPA is responsible for managing the City’s performance management initiatives, including public Stat programs for cross-departmental strategic issues, and the quarterly ResultsNOLA report card for each departments’ key performance indicators.