City of Mukilteo
The City of Mukilteo, in partnership with the community we serve, will foster a tradition dedicated to:
• Maintaining a safe, healthy atmosphere in which to live, work and play;
• Guiding development to ensure responsible growth while preserving and enhancing our character, environment and natural amenities;
• Providing for the City’s long term stability through promotion of economic vitality and diversity;
• Resulting in a balanced community committed to protection of what is valued today while meeting tomorrow’s needs; and
• Continuing transparency of communication between government, employees, and the public.
As City employees, we base the delivery of these services upon the following beliefs:
• We have a desire to help people through serving the public. We want to do a good job.
• We like and respect the type and scale of the environment and community within Mukilteo.
• In our internal and external interactions, we treat people equally, valuing them as individuals. Our communications are friendly, honest, open and candid.
• We offer our best professional expertise on issues facing the City and the development of an effective and professional City organization.
• We believe in the democratic process and value our role as implementers of policies made by elected officials.
• We both anticipate and respond to contemporary and community needs. We take action in a thoughtfully planned manner.
• Careful choices enable us to make wise and efficient use of limited financial resources.
• Within and outside our organization we work with both issues and people; we are participatory and free of bias.
• All City employees collaborate as part of the team and work to support each other, the City Council, and the citizens of Mukilteo.
Do you work for City of Mukilteo? Become an administrator