We strive to achieve the well being of children in our community by:
- Protecting children
- Strengthening families
- Providing permanent homes
- Building community partnerships
We recognize the employees are better able to accomplish our goals when each member is:
- Supported and encouraged to reach their full potential
- Given a work environment that recognizes the value and importance of each role, and encouraged to actively participate in problem solving;
- Supported by this division when dialogues occur between administration and consumers or community spokesperson.
We are committed to providing service with integrity and respect for the diversity in our community.
Practice Excellence- Committed to providing the highest quality of services to children and families.
Children and Family Engagement- Committed to actively involving children and families in case planning and decision making at all levels of the organization.
Accountability- Committed to data driven management and continuous evaluation of our work.
Staff Support- Committed to supporting our staff and recognizing the contributions they make to our community.
Diversity- Committed to respecting the rights of every individual and to valuing diversity in our workplace and community,
Partnership- Committed working collaboratively within CPS and with our partners to provide quality services to children and families.
Communication- Committed to frequent and open communication with children, families, staff, partner agencies and the community
24 Hour Child Abuse Hotline:
(916) 875-5437 (875-KIDS)