Missoula County Public Schools
Missoula County Public Schools serves 8,400 students in seventeen (K-12) schools in Missoula, Montana. The District also provides preschool programs and adult & continuing education.
At Missoula County Public Schools (MCPS), our mission is to ensure that each student achieves his/her full and unique potential. (Approved by Board of Trustees 2009)
Five Measurable School District Goals
- Achievement and graduation for all students, regardless of their circumstances or abilities.
- Refine and implement a quality evaluation and supervision program for all staff.
- Define and implement a quality professional development program that encompasses best practices and supports the needs of all staff.
- Restructure the organization to become more efficient, effective and accountable to support the goals of the district.
- Cultivate and enhance staff, student, parent, business and community involvement.