1. Tiffany created her very own cruise at home! She had been planning to take one with her friends, but when it got canceled she had a blast recreating it and sharing the pictures on Facebook.
2. Sometimes, traveling can be as simple as jumping into a good book. When her travel business took a pause due to the pandemic, Emily restarted her Travel Book Club. The crew is currently reading Around the World in 80 Trains.
3. Teacher David Marriott started a Facebook group called The Backyard Campsite to encourage families to camp in their backyards. Over 3,000 people joined in, sharing photos of s'mores from around the world!
4. Greg Edwards and his friends made a VR Black Rock City to host a virtual music festival and art installation. Artists have traveled to the virtual desert to create over 100 virtual rooms where people can listen to music and relax.
5. Jerad and Nina are traveling the world through NYC take-out. Recently, they have eaten their way through Georgia, Chad, Greece, Laos, and Lebanon, and are documenting every bite on Instagram.
📬 Did you take your own staycation this summer? Reply to this email to share your story, and it may end up in the next newsletter!