Baltimore Regional Transportation Board / Baltimore Metropolitan Council
1500 Whetstone Way
Suite 300 (Offices @ McHenry Row)
Who We Are
- The Baltimore Metropolitan Council (BMC) is the organization of the Baltimore region’s elected executives, representing Baltimore City and Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Harford and Howard counties.
- The Baltimore Regional Transportation Board (BRTB) is the federally recognized Metropolitan Planning Organization for transportation planning in the Baltimore region.
- BMC staff provide professional and technical support to the Baltimore Regional Transportation Board (BRTB).
- Improve the quality of life and economic vitality in the Baltimore region
What We Do
- Identify regional interests
- Collaborate on strategies, plans and programs