Jeramiah's Miracle Foundation
To support, with love and encouragement,
families of the seriously ill in any practical
way possible, providing research services,
transportation, education, financial assistance, and a listening ear.
- An overview of services include (but not limited to):
- Advocate for the newly diagnosed with compassionate strength offering to BE THERE whether that means a Doctor's appointment or the bedside...
- Assist with research surrounding medical, naturopathic, alternative treatment, homeopathy...
- Education for extended family, as well as groups, concerning how to deal with the seriously ill and their caregiver(s)…
- Provide assistance with basic needs issues such as food, vitamins/supplements, electric bills, etc…
Jeramiah's Miracle Foundation is a not-for-profit advocacy
and support service designed for families who are suffering catastrophic illness.
While our focus is on seriously ill children,
we will not shy away from offering services