Comité Ciudadano Anti-sida de la Comunidad Valenciana
We develop a complex group of projects and activities, based on continued attention and the integral support to people with HIV/AIDS, with moderate physical disabilities and in situations of social exclusion and vulnerability.
These actions complement each other forming a circuit of intervention
and support addressed to the health and social wellbeing of the users, taking into account each
situation, needs and interests.
- Day care center for people
- Hospital and home interventions;
- Protected employment services and job training and counselling;
- Day care center for Injectable Drug Users;
- Coordination with national federations and networks.
We are entering a new phase in which we seek to akcnowledge and understand the challenges that people with HIV/AIDS encounter in different countries, to expand our networks and find new opportunities to delevop relevant and effective projects.