Our mission statement is: To strengthen communities through initiatives to redefine, rediscover, and rebuild the manufacturing sector in the knowledge economy.
Manufacturing Renaissance principally engages in the following programs, projects, and services:
- Build broad coalitions representing our High Road partnerships, such as the Chicago Manufacturing Renaissance Council;
- Act as an intermediary to manufacturing companies in all aspects of recruitment, training, finance, production, networking, succession, planning, and technical assistance;
- Provide research and analysis on specific companies and communities identifying relevant opportunities and challenges to rebuilding the advanced manufacturing sector;
- Develop effective public policy, legislation, and public engagement in these initiatives; and
- Provide effective communications and media operations that reflect the experience, challenges, and richness of these efforts locally and globally.