Texas Fair Share
815 Brazos St
Texas Fair Share is a state-based grassroots field and advocacy organization, fighting for economic fairness in America.
Texas Fair Share works to provide every American with a fair shot at a good job, a secure future, and a strong voice in our democracy. We work to build community support to stand up to those who put the interests of corporations and the 2% over the needs of the middle class.
Texas Fair Share is launching our campaign to put America back to work. We want to see our schools, roads and bridges rebuilt; our teachers, firefighters and police put back to work. We can afford to do this by working with our community to close massive corporate tax loopholes and end outdated subsidies to oil and drug companies.
Together, we will make a difference.
Texas Fair Share is currently hiring interns!
Fair Share Alliance is hiring college students and graduated to help fight for an economy that’s on OUR side. We’re looking for smart, passionate leaders to who want to make a big impact and are ready to get started right away.
Interns will help:
- Run a local grassroots advocacy office
- Recruit volunteers and interns
- Throw community meetings
- Run press events
- Collect petitions at locations like farmer's markets
- Phonebank to put pressure on our legislators
- Build grassroots support for Texas Fair Share and our issues
- Work to build community support surrounding our issues
- Build coalitions with leaders in the community
- Keep the heat on our elected officials by working with media
Do you work for Texas Fair Share? Become an administrator