United Food and Commercial Workers Union Local 400
8400 Corporate Drive
UFCW Local 400 exists to empower our members—and all working families—to improve their lives. We fulfill this mission by:
- Increasing union density and power by organizing in our core industries.
- Engaging in collective bargaining, negotiating contracts that provide our members with industry-leading wages you can raise a family on, good health benefits, retirement security and a voice on the job.
- Ensuring that our members are treated with dignity, respect and fairness by management.
- Protecting our members’ safety and health in the workplace.
- Conducting legislative and political advocacy to make our members’ voices heard in the corridors of power and winning policies that help working families gain opportunity and security.
- Fighting to expand the union market share of our industries.
- Fighting to increase the power of workers, raise their standard of living, and make life better for their families.
- Working together with our communities to help raise the economic standing and quality of life for all working families.
Do you work for United Food and Commercial Workers Union Local 400? Become an administrator