Planned Parenthood of Santa Barbara, Ventura and San Luis Obispo Counties
518 Garden Street
At Planned Parenthood of Santa Barbara, Ventura & San Luis Obispo Counties Inc, (PPSBVSLO) the work we do every day helps our communities get healthy and stay healthy.
Planned Parenthood is the nation's leading sexual and reproductive health care provider and advocate.
Join us in our vision of creating a community where every child is a wanted child, where people make informed and responsible health decisions, and where everyone has access to affordable, quality reproductive healthcare and the right to reproductive freedom.
In our work at Planned Parenthood, we combine medical services with education and public advocacy to enhance the quality of life for individuals and their families. Your support strengthens our programs and helps us keep our services affordable and accessible to those in need.
In a typical year Planned Parenthood:
• Provides a wide range of reproductive health care services to 37,000 women and men who make over 62,000, medical visits
• Provides prevention-oriented medical services such as Pap tests and breast exams to over 9,000 women
• Offers pregnancy testing and counseling to 16,000 women
• Performs over 86,000 tests for sexually transmitted infections
• Provides over 23,000 parents, professionals, teens and young adults with the sexual health information and tools they need to make the best decisions about their health and to prevent unintended pregnancies - or to plan for families - when they are ready