Brayden Alexander Global Foundation for Hydranencephaly, Incorporated dba Global Hydranencephaly Foundation
9333 Mcauliffe Lane NW
Global Hydranencephaly Foundation's Mission and Vision Statements serve as the foundational language for the organization. Together these statements work to establish organizational behavior plans, guide the decision-making process, and determine the standards for those who represent our name and work effortless to build our reputation.
MISSION: The Global Hydranencephaly Foundation is a family driven nonprofit organization dedicated to providing families faced with a diagnosis of hydranencephaly, the opportunity to help their child live the quality of life he or she deserves. The family-to-family resource network is the foundation of this mission; an ideally structured, multi-faceted community for the dissemination of invaluable information, sharing of effective care management strategies specific to the unique circumstances a family faced with diagnosis of this rare neurological condition may encounter, and individualized, life-long support. Emphasis is placed on the development of empowered parent advocates, strengthened by availability of comprehensive information, geographically tailored resources, and a confident awareness of the rights children have to quality, compassionate care without discrimination. We embrace the opportunity for continuous growth through the expansion of additional collaborative partnerships with like-minded organizations and reputable community businesses. Through community-based awareness campaigns and the planned infiltration of the medical community, we aim to conquer the misconceptions that exist surrounding this diagnosis and portray a clearer picture of the possibilities that exist for these children; giving multiple reasons to "Believe in the Impossible!"
In effort to carry out this mission, GHF will:
- Provide life-long, individualized support to all family members, as well as care providers, and strive to meet the needs of those individuals as best capable.
- Ensure that children are receiving quality, compassionate medical care without discrimination in all areas of the world.
- Work to dispel medically subjected misconceptions by infiltrating the medical community with experience-based information and real-life, odd-defying stories.
- Develop strong, confident family and care provider advocates through the availability of geographically tailored resources, comprehensive news and information, and the opportunity for effortless sharing of effective care management strategies specific to the unique circumstances encountered by families faced with diagnosis of this rare neurological condition via the heart of our mission: our multi-faceted, optimally structured Family-to-Family Resource Network; and
- Create and maintain credibility with supporters by ensuring every donated dollar is spent for the benefit of the families represented by GHF. Success of this factor is based upon the measure of impact our efforts are having on individuals around the world during specific periods of time .
The business organizational plan displays the value GHF places on community-based awareness campaigns, proper representation, and immediate recognition of its logo and mission in order to strengthen and further develop in the direction of positive change. GHF embraces any opportunity for continuous growth thorough collaborative partnerships with like-minded organizations and reputable community businesses.
As GHF awaits receipt of their 501c3 tax exemption status, it is undetermined when contributions will be tax deductible. Donations to Global Hydranencephaly Foundation are appreciated and utilized as support for the individualized programs catering to those families faced with a diagnosis of hydranencephaly.
Contributions are utilized for:
- Direct individualized support services such as shipment of durable medical equipment donations, purchase of general care items necessary to assist with family needs based on varying circumstances, and more.
- Incorporation fees and business licensing charges.
- Printing and distribution of educational information about hydranencephaly, awareness campaigning flyers, patient advocacy packets, medical treatment facility brochures, business cards, and more.
- Website and domain charges and associated fees.
- Memorial gifts for families upon losing their child.
- Establishment of fundraising events and awareness campaigns in communities across the globe.
In keeping with the mission of our foundation, we will expand upon our current level of awareness and gain greater strength through advocacy; giving individuals reason to "Believe in the Impossible!"
Do you work for Brayden Alexander Global Foundation for Hydranencephaly, Incorporated dba Global Hydranencephaly Foundation? Become an administrator