Global Evangelical Restoration Ministries -GERM
- kampala wakiso
The Global Evangelical Restoration Ministries - GERM is a Christian Faith-Based organization working in Africa, currently in Uganda registrated by the government of Uganda NUMBER 11970 and other East African countries. Christian Foundation for Community Development - CFCD is one of GER Ministries' project in charge of community development and mostly Child focused charity that supports HIV/AIDS Orphans, Children with disabilities, Young mothers, Widows and other vulnerable women, Children from poor families, Street Children and those affected by civil-wars in Sub-Saharan Africa with a special focus on Uganda and D.R.Congo.
For the love of God we at GERM engage in Charitable activities through our project activities like Adult literacy Vocational School, Childrens Nursery School as well as international partners to support HIV/AIDS Orphans, Widows, Children with Disabilities, and so on.
We saw the neds to create an environment able to bring hope to the community. Unemployment, housing issues, illiteracy, lack of skills, individualistic behaviors among a few, are some of the major identified problems under CFCD for action.
- To promote empowerment of rural Community people in bukasa-buloba area.
- To have a sure foundation of community dwellers full of sustainable peace, love and a coperative spirit
- To train leaders who will be in position to help and sustain both today and tomorrow's generations.
- To acquire buildings or land to cater for the increasing refugees into Uganda
- To help community members acquire knowlege and skills for job creation/employments such as brick laying, poultry keepings, carpentry, piggery, soap making, candle makings and many more.
- To link and partner with other organizations within and outside the country for resources, market, knowledge and more skills for development.
- To improve the standards of living for community members through impacting modern skills like; computer studies and adult education.
- To create a God fearing community living in peace and harmony. A community where members take full care for each other.