Nongre Crafts And Culture Foundation
We are a community based social business enterprise and a charity foundation established in Ghana. We are based in northern Ghana and our town is Bolgatanga, located in the upper east region, near the Sahara country of Burkina Faso
- To sell traditional baskets and crafts from Ghana.
- To bring about economic independence of women and youth after undergoing training.
- To establish a sustainable livelihood for women and youth.
- To Identify,harness and integrate indigenous cultural activities that are of economic benefits to the community.
- To serve as a source of income generation for internal and external affair of the organization.