Diné College is a public institution of higher education chartered by the Navajo Nation. Our mission is to apply the Sa'ah Naagháí Bik'eh Hózhóón principles to advance quality student learning:
- Through Nitsáhákees (Thinking), Nahat’á (Planning), Iiná (Living), and Siihasin(Assuring).
- In study of the Diné language, history, and culture.
- In preparation for further studies and employment in a multi-cultural and technological world.
- In fostering social responsibility, community service and scholarly research that contribute to the social, economic and cultural well being of the Navajo Nation.
Strategies to Implement the Mission
- Two-year transfer programs
- Diné Studies and Language
- Developmental Studies
- Research projects and consultant services
- On-site outreach programs
- Articulation with other institutions
- Center for Diné Teacher Education
Do you work for Diné College? Become an administrator