Maurice J. Moyer Academic Institute
Maurice J Moyer Academic Institute (MJMAI) prepares young men & women in grades 6-12 for admission to and successful matriculation in higher education. In a highly structured, achievement-oriented school culture, MJMAI students develop a strong academic foundation in the core subjects and the REAL values necessary for success: Respect/Responsibility, Excellence in Behavior, Academic Mastery, and Leadership.
Moyer provides a safe, nurturing and developmentally appropriate program which fosters active learning, support for the whole student, and a student friendly environment.
• We foster innovation.
• We embrace team work.
• We strive for excellence.
• We respect and support families.
• We commit to service at all levels.
• We respect and appreciate diversity.
• We actively listen and seek to understand.
• We communicate openly and productively.
• We use resources creatively and responsibly.
• We abide by the STATE Code ofEthics and Statement of Commitment.
MJMAI's vision is to be nationally recognized as an outstanding educational institution. At Moyer, each student in our care will have "A Growing Day," every day.