Empowering people to live with purpose, passsion, dignity and integrity.Core Values
We strive towards “Greatness” along the following guidelines:
- We serve from a Spirit of Reverence. We believe this training is guided by and inspired by something much larger than any one person, so we therefore place the Training above individual personalities and ego needs.
- We serve from a Spirit of Humility. We recognize that humility means “I am teachable.” We accept our small but crucial role in the bigger picture, and fulfill it to the best of our ability – no less, and no more.
- We serve from a Spirit of Healthy Growth. We seek to grow and better ourselves by accepting and even seeking feedback as we journey towards healthier, happier and better.
- We serve from a Spirit of Trust. We believe a greater inner wisdom guides each of us towards our own highest good, and we therefore respect the trainees enough to meet them where they are without judgment, rescuing, controlling or avoiding.
- We serve from a Spirit of Boldness and Courage. We require that trainees play the games exactly as they are being asked to play the games, and do not back off this goal.
- We serve from a Spirit of Unconditional Love. We give honest, truthful feedback from the heart, from a core of unconditional love, without being motivated by the selfish motives of control, power, rescuing, ego or pushing our own agenda on others.
- We serve from a Spirit of Accountability. We fully accept the responsibility of serving and follow through on all the commitments required inside and outside the room.
- We serve from a Spirit of Teamwork. We support other TAs, facilitators, PCs, staff and volunteers in doing their jobs so that the training remains professional and powerful.
- We serve from a Spirit of Dignity and Respect. We believe that everyone deserves to live in an environment that fully recognizes each individual’s innate human value. We are fully committed to creating such an environment of dignity and respect because it brings out the full potential in each of us, which, in turn, contributes directly to our mission. We embrace and support the talents and gifts of each individual. Therefore, we are fully committed to providing a environment and training that is free of discrimination of all types from abusive, offensive or harassing behavior and will choose to not engage in offensive and vulgar behaviors.
- We serve from a Spirit of Example. We live this training to the best of our ability inside and outside this room, realizing we are not perfect. We do, however, choose to lead by example by using our hearts, tools and core nucleus as we strive to be “Winners and Champions” in our own lives.