SponsorLove Community Service Foundation
SponsorLove is a new volunteer-based organization guided by the philosophy of spreading LOVE through ACTION. We are a dedicated group of young adults from Chicago, Illinois who are eager to make a difference in our communities! We listen to feedback from community members about their wants and needs, and we work together to inspire youth to be a part of positive change. SponsorLove is dedicated to coordinating major volunteer community projects throughout Chicago and collaborating with existing social service agencies to support a network for social change.
SponsorLove Community Service Foundation is working towards a more loving world where all people are respected and have the opportunity to reach their full potential in life. We envision lives being positively impacted and changed through love expressed by active volunteering and empowerment.
The mission of SponsorLove Community Service Foundation is to directly serve the under-served communities of Chicago and spread a movement of LOVE through ACTION by engaging in community service projects and providing volunteers with meaningful opportunities and life-changing relational experiences. We ultimately strive to collaborate with existing agencies that support a network for social change and to empower the younger generations and equip them to become world-changers.
- We are guided by the philosophy of spreading LOVE through ACTION
- All people have worth and deserve to be treated fairly with dignity and respect
- Serving others has a long-lasting positive impact on the lives of those served, the volunteers, the collaborators, and the community as a whole
- Collaboration is the key to success
- Empowering youth creates a brighter future for society