Clark University's focused areas of research excellence are backed by strong graduate programs that engage students from around the world in relevant, challenging and innovative research that transforms communities.
Graduate students enrolling at Clark can expect a welcoming environment where quality teaching, personal attention and collegiality are strongly valued, small discussion-based classes are the norm, and where there is a strong institutional commitment to educating the next generation of successful teacher-scholars, researchers and professionals.
Graduate programs we offer include:
International Development, Community, and Environment (IDCE)
- M.A. in International Development and Social Change
- M.A. in Community Development and Planning
- M.S. in Environmental Science and Policy
- M.S. in Geographic Information Science for Development and Environment
- M.H.S. in Community and Global Health
Graduate School of Management (GSOM)
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) (full- and part-time)
- MS in Management
- M.S. in Accounting (M.S.A.) (full- and part-time)
- M.S. in Finance (M.S.F.)
- M.S. in Business Analytics (M.S.B.A)
We also offer dual degree programs through IDCE/GSOM in:
- M.A. in Community Development and Planning/M.B.A.
- M.S. in Environmental Science and Policy/M.B.A.
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in Teaching (with a focus on urban education)
School of Professional Studies (SPS)
- Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.)
- M.S. in Professional Communication (M.S.P.C.)
- M.S. in Information Technology (M.S.I.T.)