The HNH Foundation mission is to improve the health and wellness of New Hampshire’s population, with a focus on its most vulnerable children. We accomplish this through our grant making and partnering with stakeholders who are aligned with our mission.
HNH Foundation Values
- The health and well-being of all vulnerable children and their families are our priorities.
- The Foundation supports innovation with its inherent risk as well as evidence-based and best-practice models which facilitate systemic change resulting in measurable, long-term results.
- Though the Foundation values its independence as a decision-maker, it believes that the greatest potential to effectuate systemic change is through collaboration and constructive engagement with stakeholders at the local, regional, state and national levels.
- The Foundation will conduct its business in an environment of respect for diversity and awareness of the importance of public involvement in order to be accountable to the needs of the community.
- The Foundation will conduct its business in a manner that is financially responsible and that preserves the founding endowment while balancing the need to fulfill its mission.
- We value our ability to act quickly and be flexible enough to accommodate changing needs when they are within the scope of our mission and goals.