The College of New Rochelle
The College of New Rochelle was founded in 1904 by the Ursuline Order. Today, it comprises the School of Arts & Sciences, the School of New Resources (for adult learners), the School of Nursing, and the Graduate School.
The Main Campus of the College is located on a beautiful suburban campus 16 miles north of midtown Manhattan and easily accessible by public transportation. The College maintains four other campus locations in New York City.
For more information about the College, visit www.cnr.edu