NY Funders Alliance
431 East Fayette Street
NY Funders Alliance is a regional association that supports the philanthropic community in our region of New York State. We support foundation leaders and staff through networking, convening, programming, and education. Nearly 100 members strong, NY Funders Alliance is in a position to grow its membership, influence and reach over the next few years.
The NY Funders Alliance is a membership organization for funders/grantmakers with a focus on:
- Delivering high-quality, cost-effective, relevant programming and services that meet the needs of a diverse membership with respect to foundation size, staff capacity, areas of interest, and learning styles in order to share knowledge, build capacity, leverage funds, and maximize impact.
- Acting as a neutral convener connecting members to each other and key partners to create a knowledgeable, collaborative, effective, sustainable philanthropic sector.
- Connecting philanthropy across the state to establish a culture of sharing and knowledge transfer to address issues and create lasting solutions.
- Being a knowledge resource for members and a myriad of other stakeholders across all sectors and constituencies.
- Growing the philanthropic sector by welcoming other funders to the table and sharing resources to establish a unified voice and creating a wider impact.
- Advocating to promote and protect the work and interests of New York grantmakers in cooperation with our regional, state and federal government officials.
Do you work for NY Funders Alliance? Become an administrator